1.11.08

copy-paste: intercettazione nell'ostello di Paraty

(...) sounds good.

i keep finding places that almost qualify for my writing coccoon, but something's always just not quite right.

on to Ubatuba tomorrow.

my phrase book is cracking me up.

first, that in brazilian portuguese a condom is a camisinha.

a little shirt to wear.

that is hilarious.

but then i got the phrasebook section actually called Sex.

the phrases, in succession, are,



Kiss me

i want you

i want to make love to you

let's go to bed(some various others)



then



i don't like that

i think

we should stop



i wonder who writes this.



then there's a section that includes



oh yeah

oh my god

that's great

easy tiger!

faster

harder slower

softer



and now this is the best part



it's my first time

it helps to have a sense of humor

and this is my favorite --

don't worry, i'll do it myself



i can't help but think of the stories you told me of joao and you in a room in Rio>:(

Nessun commento: